This easy pan version of a favorite fall recipe has the added benefit of filling your home with the mouthwatering aroma of fresh-baked apples. Flavored with Martinelli’s Apple Cider and topped with a buttery brown sugar crumble, it’s even better served with a melting scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, toss together sliced apples, Martinelli’s Apple Cider or Martinelli’s Apple Juice, orange zest, dark brown sugar, all-purpose flour, and salt until everything is evenly coated.
- Spread the apple mixture in an even layer in a rimmed half sheet pan. Cover loosely with foil and bake for 20 minutes until the apples have softened.
- Stir together flour, oats, sugar, and salt for the streusel in a medium bowl. Add butter and stir until combined and the dry ingredients are incorporated.
- Remove foil and reduce temperature to 400˚F. Sprinkle the streusel over the top and bake for 20-30 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Let the crisp rest for 10-15 minutes and serve with vanilla ice cream.