Since 1868, the Martinelli family has been producing award-winning apple juice. Located in the cool California Central Coast, the fertile Pajaro Valley produces the most flavorful apple varieties in the world. Since winning its first gold medal in 1890, Martinelli’s has received more than fifty gold medals for product excellence. Distribution of Martinelli’s Gold Medal® products now extends to every state in the U.S. and dozens of countries in North and South America, the Caribbean, Asia and the Middle East.
Martinelli’s prides itself on being a 150-year old company with deep California roots and trusted employees who are passionate about making the best apple juice in the world! Martinelli’s is committed to delivering a world-class working environment reflecting the values of its family heritage while empowering its employees and serving its customers.
To be recognized as the Gold Medal provider of the highest quality premium apple juice and sparkling cider products in the world.
Helping our customers celebrate any occasion with affordable luxury.
- Treat our suppliers, colleagues and customers with Gold Medal service.
- Welcome new ideas and challenge assumptions.
- Be passionate about everything we do.
- Conduct ourselves with the highest ethical standards, respect and trust.
- Achieve excellence through the empowerment of all, leveraging individual strength, team focus and effective communication.
- Understand priorities and seek continuous improvement.