Since 1868, the Martinelli family has been producing award-winning apple juice. Located in the cool California Central Coast, the fertile Pajaro Valley produces the most flavorful apple varieties in the world. Since winning its first gold medal in 1890, Martinelli’s has received more than fifty gold medals for product excellence. Distribution of Martinelli’s Gold Medal® products now extends to every state in the U.S. and dozens of countries in North and South America, the Caribbean, Asia and the Middle East.
Martinelli’s prides itself on being a 150-year old company with deep California roots and trusted employees who are passionate about making the best apple juice in the world! Martinelli’s is committed to delivering a world-class working environment reflecting the values of its family heritage while empowering its employees and serving its customers.
From the apple orchards to the bottling lines, click here to see how you can be a part of an American classic.
S. Martinelli & Company has received reports of unsolicited offers of employment extended to high school and college students. These offers have been presented in the form of e-mail messages supposedly being sent by the Martinelli HR Department or other Company representatives. S. Martinelli & Company does not send unsolicited offers of employment. These employment offers are not coming from us or from any related entity. They may involve possible criminal activity. Therefore, we have reported them to the appropriate federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies.
If you feel believe that you have been contacted by someone representing the S. Martinelli & Company in an inappropriate unauthorized manner, or if you have been offered an employment opportunity with our Company via e-mail without having first contacted us and filling out a job application, then please follow the following these steps:
- Do not respond in any way to the e-mail you have received.
- Report the unsolicited communication to us at 1-800-662-1868 and/or
- Forward the e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
S. Martinelli & Company is an equal opportunity employer that complies with all state and federal labor laws, regulations, and guidelines.
S. Martinelli & Company
To be recognized as the Gold Medal provider of the highest quality premium apple juice and sparkling cider products in the world.
Helping our customers celebrate any occasion with affordable luxury.
- Treat our suppliers, colleagues and customers with Gold Medal service.
- Welcome new ideas and challenge assumptions.
- Be passionate about everything we do.
- Conduct ourselves with the highest ethical standards, respect and trust.
- Achieve excellence through the empowerment of all, leveraging individual strength, team focus and effective communication.
- Understand priorities and seek continuous improvement.