These Apple Cheddar Biscuits can be served all year long! Pair with your favorite dish or make it as an appetizer!
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Add flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and baking soda to a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Cut in butter using two knives, a pastry cutter, or your hands until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cheddar cheese, Martinelli’s Apple Cider, chopped fuji apple, and ⅓ cup buttermilk, until just moistened.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead the dough 8-10 times. Roll out until it’s 1-inch thick. Cut into circles that are 2 to 2 ½-inches in diameters.
- Place biscuits 1 inch apart on the prepared baking sheet. Brush the tops with remaining buttermilk.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, until golden brown. Serve warm.