A festive holiday favorite made with apple brandy, red wine, cinnamon, fresh lemon, Martinelli’s Sparkling Apple-Cranberry and fresh winter fruit (persimmons, pomegranate seeds, apple slices, cranberries & rosemary).
- In a goblet, add all liquid ingredients.
- Add a generous amount of ice and stir.
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig and fresh winter fruit such as pomegranate seeds, persimmons, cranberries, and apples.
Batch Recipe (50 Servings)
- Add all liquid ingredients (except Martinelli’s & seltzer) into a large punch bowl. Store in the fridge until time to serve.
- Right before serving add Martinelli’s, seltzer, and ice.
- Stir to make sure all ingredients are incorporated.
- To garnish the bowl, add lots of fresh winter fruit and herbs directly inside.
Try freezing your cranberries ahead of time and add them to the bowl. This helps keep your punch cold without over-diluting; however, this is NOT a substitute for ice. It’s in addition to. You must have some dilution to make a balanced cocktail.
Serving Tip: Add more ice to each glass when serving. Serve using a large ladle and be sure to scoop up fresh fruit and herbs in each serving.