A devilishly delicious Apres-Ski drink made with apple brandy, butterscotch schnapps, Martinelli’s Organic Honeycrisp Apple Cider, served hot and topped with whipped cream, caramel, fresh apple and cinnamon.
- Add brandy and schnapps to a clear glass mug.
- Heat Martinelli’s Organic Honeycrisp Apple Cider on the stove over medium heat. Allow it to simmer, but do not let it come to a boil. Once the cider has simmered, immediately remove it from the heat.
- Pour the hot cider into the glass mug containing the brandy and schnapps.
- Top the drink with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Garnish the drink with apple slices, a drizzle of caramel, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.