Serves 20 bars
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars combine the irresistible flavor of apple pie, cheesecake, and Martinelli’s Apple Juice in the palm of your hand.
- Preheat the oven to 350 ̊F. Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- To make the crust, add flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt to a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Cut in butter with a pastry cutter or using your hands until the mixture is crumbly and moist. Press into an even layer in the bottom of the prepared pan. Set aside.
- To make the filling, in the bowl of a stand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, making sure each gets incorporated before adding the next one. Beat in Martinelli’s Apple Juice, vanilla, and salt until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the crust and spread in an even layer with a spatula.
- To prep the apples, toss the diced apples in a small bowl with sugar, apple juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves until evenly coated. Sprinkle the apples over the top of the cheesecake layer. Set aside.
- To make the streusel topping, whisk together brown sugar, sugar, flour, and oats in a medium bowl. To the bowl, cut in butter with a pastry cutter or with your hands until incorporated and crumbly. Sprinkle over the apples in an even layer.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes, until the top is golden and the center is just slightly jiggly. Let cool completely, then chill in the refrigerator for at least two hours. Before serving, drizzle with caramel sauce and slice into squares.