Channel your Aloha spirit with this easy-to-prep Instant Pot Hawaiian Apple Pulled Chicken recipe. Your luau feast for four features flavorful pulled chicken made with a variety of spices, molasses, onions and Martinelli’s Apple Cider or Martinelli’s Apple Juice. The vibrant salsa is both sweet and spicy, and perfectly complements the chicken and rice! Enjoy a festive and impressive meal any night of the week.
- In the insert of the Instant Pot, add all the ingredients for the chicken. Stir to combine. Set to Manual and cook on High pressure for 15 minutes. Once done, manually release pressure immediately.
- While the chicken is cooking, prep the pineapples. Cut each pineapple in half lengthwise through the leaves. Cut around the edge of the pineapple, leaving a 3/4-inch border. Remove the core by cutting down both sides of the core at an angle. Remove the core and cut the rest of the pineapple into chunks.
- Remove chicken, placing on a cutting board and use two forks to shred the meat. Set aside.
- Place chopped pineapple into a bowl and combine with remaining salsa ingredients, stirring to combine.
- To serve, place cooked rice in one half of the pineapple bowls you made, dividing evenly between the four bowls. Fill the other side with pulled chicken and top with pineapple apple mango salsa as desired. Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro and serve with any remaining salsa on the side.
Post a Comment