Add a bite-sized twist to a holiday dessert classic with this Apple Pie Cups recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- Grease a muffin tin lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add diced apples, brown sugar, Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider, and lemon juice.
- Stir to combine, coating the apples evenly.
- Cook for about 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the apples are soft.
- Lightly roll out the pie crusts on a floured surface.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut 2½ to 3-inch circles in the dough.
- You should have 12 total.
- Press each pie crust into a well of the greased tin.
- Divide the apple mixture evenly between the cups.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the crust is golden brown.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes in the tin, then carefully remove from the pan.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and top with whipped cream, if desired.