If you love apple-cider donuts, you’ll love this super-sized cake version baked in a Bundt pan. It’s a sweet cinnamon and sugar-topped treat made mouthwateringly moist with Martinelli’s Apple Cider.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Butter and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl until combined.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together sugar, cider, oil, applesauce, vanilla, and egg. Add wet ingredients to the dry, whisking until combined.
- Add batter to the prepared pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack. Let cool for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together ingredients for the cinnamon sugar.
- Turn out cake onto the cooling rack. Brush all over with melted butter, then sprinkle evenly with cinnamon sugar. Cool completely before slicing and serving.
- Cover and store cake for up to two days at room temperature.