This delicious bite-sized appetizer is perfect for parties or gatherings. It pairs fresh Granny Smith apples simmered in Martinelli’s Unfiltered Apple Juice with mouthwatering blue cheese crumbles and thin prosciutto on toasted baguette slices. It’s easy to prepare and perfect for holiday entertaining.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Line a baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper.
- In a medium skillet, stir together diced apples and Martinelli’s Unfiltered Apple Juice over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and cook until the apples have softened, about 5 minutes.
- Line the slices of toasted bread on a rimmed baking sheet. Top each slice of bread with a slice of prosciutto, a tablespoon or so of cooked apples, and blue cheese crumbles.
- Place in the oven and bake for 1-2 minutes, until warmed through.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves. Serve immediately.