Fruity, bright, sweet, crisp, floral, aromatic, and refreshing. Make the base ahead, refrigerate, and add Martinelli’s right before serving. Easy peasy-lemon squeezy!
- Prepare the honey syrup: Mix 2 parts honey with 1 part boiling water. Stir until the honey is completely dissolved. Allow the mixture to cool before use. Once cooled, transfer the honey syrup to a sealed container and refrigerate it. The honey syrup can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Add gin, lemon juice, honey syrup, and bitters inside a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake. Strain in a cocktail coupe or champagne flute.
- Top with Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider.
- Garnish with a lemon peel and add 1 lavender sprig inside – floating on top of the cocktail.
Post a Comment