These Snickerdoodle Cookies are sure to be a hit amongst friends and family! They are soft, chewy, and oh-so-delicious. The secret ingredient….. Martinelli’s Unfiltered Apple Juice!
- Heat apple juice in a medium sized pot over medium heat. Simmer until it has reduced to ¼ cup. This will take about 10-15 minutes. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare cookie sheets by lining with parchment paper.
- Whisk the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, apple pie spice and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat the butter with granulated sugar and the light brown sugar on medium-high speed until fluffy and smooth, 2-3 minutes. Beat in the reduced apple juice and the egg. Stir in the flour mixture.
- Use a cookie scoop to create balls of cookie dough. Place balls in sugar mixture. Roll each ball so it is coated on all sides with sugar. Place the dough balls 3 inches apart on baking sheets.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool 3-4 minutes on the baking sheet, and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.