Watsonville, Calif., September 15, 2021– Fall into the autumn spirit with a Sheet Pan Apple Crisp; it’s easier to make than an apple pie and loaded with flavor. Made with Martinelli’s Apple Cider or Juice, granny smith apples, orange zest, dark brown sugar, all-purpose flour, salt and sprinkled with a crumbly streusel topping, this is a dessert you’ll be making all season long. Martinelli’s Apple Cider or Juice sets this apple packed treat a cut (or slice!) above the rest, adding robust flavor notes to every bite. After pulling the crisp out of the oven, let it cool for 10-15 minutes and then top it with vanilla ice cream to make it extra indulgent.
Sheet Pan Apple Crisp
3 tablespoons Martinelli’s Apple Cider or Martinelli’s Apple Juice
10 Granny Smith apples, peeled and cut into thick slices
1 tablespoon Orange Zest
1 cup Dark Brown Sugar
⅓ cup All-Purpose Flour
¼ teaspoon Salt
1⅔ cups All-Purpose Flour
1⅓ cups Rolled Oats (not instant oatmeal)
1 cup Dark Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon Salt
1 cup Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- In a large bowl, toss together sliced apples, Martinelli’s Apple Cider or Martinelli’s Apple Juice, orange zest, dark brown sugar, all-purpose flour and salt until everything is coated.
- Spread the apple mixture in an even layer in a rimmed half sheet pan. Cover loosely with foil and bake for 20 minutes until the apples have softened.
- Stir together flour, oats, sugar and salt for the streusel in a medium bowl. Add butter and stir until combined and the dry ingredients are incorporated.
- Remove foil and reduce temperature to 400° F. Sprinkle the streusel over the top and bake for 20-30 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Let the crisp rest for 10-15 minutes and serve with vanilla ice cream.
For more delicious recipes visit the Martinelli’s website.
About S. Martinelli & Company
Family-owned and operated, S. Martinelli & Company has been producing Gold Medal premium quality sparkling cider and apple juice for over 150 years in Watsonville, Calif. Martinelli’s products are 100% juice, made from U.S. grown fresh apples and contain no added sweeteners or chemical preservatives. Its apple-shaped glass and champagne style bottles are iconic hallmarks of the brand. The company is led by fourth generation family member and Chairman, John Martinelli.
For more information visit martinellis.com.
Post a Comment