It’s that time of the year. Your mailbox is filling up with greeting cards from everyone you’ve ever met. Choose your favorites and put them on display on a DIY Greeting Card Tree! Pro tip: Make sure to switch it up if you have relatives coming over. You’re welcome.
- Prep your tree “arms” by cutting the wood dowels into a total of five segments. First, segment should be eight inches long, then 10 inches, then 12 inches, and so on.
- Fold the ribbon in half, then sandwich the shortest dowel between the ribbon about six inches from the fold. Space out the rest of the dowels, with five inches between each dowel. Make sure the longest dowel is at the open end of the ribbon.
- Hot glue the dowels in place (inside the “ribbon sandwich”).
- Let dry and attach your favorite greeting cards to the dowels with binder clips or clothespins.
- Hang up your greeting card tree on a door or wall and voila, a quick holiday decoration!