Watsonville, Calif., May 05, 2020 – With Mother’s Day right around the corner and as #StayAtHome orders continue to remain in place, there are plenty of creative ways to make sure the mothers in your life feel appreciated and extra loved on this special day, even if you can’t celebrate in person. Bring a smile to her face by sending a gift package that includes a card, fresh flowers and all the fixings for Martinelli’s Blush 75 Mocktail. Martinelli’s Sparkling Blush is made from U.S.-grown fresh apples with a hint of raspberry juice. Buy an extra bottle of Sparkling Blush for yourself so you and Mom can video chat and “cheers” on her special day.
Refreshing and festively pink, this delightful mocktail recipe from blogger Meghan Yager at Cake N Knife uses ingredients that may already be in your house or can easily be found at the store. Made with Martinelli’s Sparkling Blush, lemon juice, simple syrup and fresh lemon rind as a garnish, this sweet and citrus forward drink is sure to make Mom’s day.
Blush 75 Mocktail
- 16 oz Martinelli’s Sparkling Blush
- 3 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- Fresh lemon rind, for garnish
- Build each mocktail in a champagne flute or any other pretty glass. Start by adding ¾ oz fresh lemon juice and ¼ oz simple syrup to each glass. Stir to combine.
- Top each with 4 oz Martinelli’s Sparkling Blush. Garnish with lemon rind and serve.
- For more delicious recipes visit the Martinelli’s website.